Just a quick reminder that the awesome Excel Dashboard Course, by Mynda Treacy will be closing on Thursday February 25, at 8 PM (Los Angeles time).
I’ve been through this course, and loved it. High-quality online courses like this one are an efficient way to learn, because you can go at your own pace, at any time of the day or night, and review the content later, if you’d like to. It’s much better than sitting through a full-day classroom training, where your eyes glaze over by early afternoon! From my experience, you retain a lot more when you learn in small chunks, and take time to practice your new skills as you go through the lessons.
Learn how to make interactive Excel Dashboards like the one below which is based on Olympics data spanning 1896 to 2012. Actually it’s 3 dashboards in one file with tabs (like a browser) to allow you to navigate between them!
If you’re not sure what a dashboard is or how these skills might be relevant to you, then you can attend Mynda’s FREE Excel Dashboard Webinars.
- Webinar 1 – Excel Dashboard: The first webinar will teach you how to use Excel to build this interactive dashboard below, no additional software or add-ins required, just regular Excel and some data. For Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Webinar 2 – Excel Dashboard using Power Query and Power Pivot – If you have Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016* then this webinar will showcase how you can use Excel’s Power Query tool to get data from multiple sources, mash it up with Power Pivot, analyse it in PivotTables to create this interactive Excel Dashboard. For Excel 2010/2013/2016.
*NOTE: Power Query is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010/2013/2016, or Office 365 ProPlus. Power Pivot is available with the desktop version of Excel 2010 or Excel 2013/2016 Office Professional Plus, Office 365 ProPlus, or in the standalone editions of Excel 2013/2016.
But hurry seats are limited as she’s only holding a few more sessions. Click here to register for the free webinars.
Who is the course for?
If you’ve attended Mynda’s free Dashboard webinar then you’ll know how powerful Excel is and how having Excel Dashboard skills can dramatically improve your productivity and career. You’ll really benefit from these skills if:
- Your current reports take forever to update or,
- You feel like no one takes notice of your reports or they constantly come back with requests for a slightly different report or,
- You want to be able to present informative and interactive reports or,
- You need to take your Excel skills to the next level to impress your clients with more meaningful reporting or,
- You want increase your chances of employment, or get that promotion you’ve been after.
Bonus With Purchase
And remember, when you purchase Mynda’s Dashboard Course, I’ll include a free copy of my new Excel Dashboard Tools add-in. Just enter DebraD in the Coupon Code box in the Dashboard course checkout, and then email me your receipt. I’ll send you my bonus ASAP.
So, go ahead and enroll here before the registration ends on February 25th.
Disclosure: I make a small commission for students who join Mynda’s course, but as you know I only recommend products of outstanding quality and value, that I truly believe will be of benefit to you.